Well, we laughed, we listened, we wept, we clapped and clapped and clapped. What a night of Never Again stories at Tenx9. Thank you to all.
- we heard about how Helen will never again take innocent young children to a bloodthirsty lusty showing of Beowolf;
- we heard how Doris will never again drink poitín, or take so long to come to a realisation of the truth;
- we heard how Gordon will never again sleep in a bus stop in London and we were collectively heartbroken and heartfull at his beautiful story;
- we heard how Mary will never again use self harm and we gave her thunderous applause for her brave and brilliant story;
- we heard how David will never again live in a dreich place with no warming baths;
- we heard how Paul will never again share a bed with his friend Robert and pretend they didn't love it;
- we heard how Melanie will never again have to consider living in a French town that doesn't yet have a coffee pot museum;
- we heard how Richard may never again get to enjoy Belgian chocolates;
- and we heard how Maire will never again buy a radioactive watermelon.
What wisdom! We were also delighted to have Mel from Tenx9 Adelaide tell us a story. If you're there, check them out.
So, thanks and thanks and thanks. Check out the events page for the next two exciting Tenx9 in Feb. On Sunday 25th Feb at 7pm, with the NI Science Festival, we have a theme of Nurses & Doctors in the Black Box and on Wednesday Feb 28th we have a theme at 7.30pm in the Black Box of Ghosts. Come and tell a story!