A quick google search for "Nashville is" yields the following interesting results.
- Nashville is home to the Tennessee Supreme Court's courthouse for Middle Tennessee.
- Nashville is a vibrant, engaging city known proudly as "Music City, U.S.A.
- Nashville is enjoying a sort of golden age. The level of talent these days is mind-boggling
- Nashville is a nexus of several interstate highways, including I-65 (north-south), I- 40...
- Nashville is the stage for many hopefuls
- Nashville is snobby?
- Nashville is the new LA.
- Nashville is Mike's second location.
- Nashville is trouble alright.
Whatever Nashville is, it is also now the home of a lovely new monthly storytelling night. Michael McRay, who had been in Belfast last year, was bitten by the storytelling bug and has begun tenx9 Nashville. Their first storytelling night is tonight, and we are sure it'll be pretty damned brilliant.
Show them some love on twitter (@tenx9nashville) and head over to their website, and if you're visiting Nashvegas, make sure to drop in and tell some truths.